28 de junio de 2013

[Fragmentos] Suddenly Royal de Nicole Chase

SuddenlyRoyal“Let me call a car for you and I’ll have someone take care of your truck in the morning.” Without waiting for my response he looked at the attendant. “Will the vehicle be fine where it is for now?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Very well. Please call us a car.”

“No, thank you, but I can take care of my own business.” I narrowed my eyes at Alex. He definitely was used to being in charge. Too bad I wasn’t used to people making my decisions.

“Samantha, I’m not going to let you run off into a dark parking garage to take care of a broken vehicle.” He shook his head. “What kind of man would I be?”

“One from the twenty-first century.”

 

651-555-1212: How is the dress shopping going?

I grabbed my other phone and checked to make sure it really was Alex’s number before replying.

ME: I hate it, but I found one.

Alex: Send me a picture.

ME: Nope.

Alex: Then send me a picture without the dress.

ME: Pervert.

Alex: You have no idea.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario