6 de diciembre de 2013

[Fragmentos] Where She Went de Gayle Forman

Where-She-WentThe tiniest rebel teardrops formed in the edges of her eyes and she angrily swatted them away.

“What? What is the matter?” I asked, softening. Mia wasn’t prone to crocodile tears, or to any tears, really.

She shook her head. Lips sealed shut.

“Will you just tell me? It can’t be worse than what I’m thinking, which is that you’re ashamed of Shooting Star because you think we reek to holy hell.”

She shook her head again. “You know that’s not true. It’s just,” she paused, as if weighing some big decision. Then she sighed. “The band. When you’re with the band, I already have to share you with everyone. I don’t want to add my family to that pot, too.” Then she lost the battle and started to cry.

All my annoyance melted. “You dumb-ass,” I crooned, kissing her on the forehead. “You don’t share me. You own me.

mia and adam mod

Esta es una foto real de la película basada en el libro If I Stay, que está siendo filmada ahora mismo ^.^ Mas adelante les traeré más imágenes de la filmación.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario