29 de mayo de 2011

[Fragmentos] Demonglass de Rachel Hawkins

Tenemos 2x1 en la sección de fragmentos y no es para menos, ya que estamos hablando de Demonglass [excelente lectura ;)]

Primero vamos con el fragmento cómico, este libro está lleno de momentos graciosos pero este logro sacarme una carcajada:


Archer shook his head. He was breathing hard, and sweat gleamed on his brow. “Now, draw the magic out of them and let them be dead. Really dead.”

“Okay,” I said, hoping I sounded confident, like taking the life force out ghouls was one of my favorite hobbies, right up there with knitting and Sudoku.


Y ahora un fragmento *o*


He had his hands in his pockets, and his head was slightly down, like he was walking against the wind. “You know, these were all things I was willing to tell you several weeks ago. Too bad you decided to stand me up.”

I had caught up to him by now, and I snagged his elbow, doing my best to ignore the little thrill that went through me even at that innocent touch. “How is that you can go from decent human being to complete jackass in zero-point-two seconds? Do they teach you that in The Eye?”

He stopped, and his eyes glided over my lips. “Actually, I’m just trying to see if I can make you mad enough to kiss me again.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario